Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waiting for Release

Well, release isn't actually right since it's not me personally who's  going to be released. My story is; my very first piece of writing will be published by Dreamspinner Press by March 16th, 2011.
Yet, waiting for this to happen still feels like a weight on me. Unfortunately, however urgently I wait won't make the day arrive sooner... *grins*

From what I've heard, the REALLY hard part comes after the release. Waiting for the reviews. Sucking up the bad ones. Jumping from joy at the good ones. Sitting in the corner, biting my nails, hoping that someone, ANYONE will review my story AT ALL, since this means that someone actually read it...
Going to learn how all this feels. I'm looking forward to it in a way...but wanting to hide in a corner at the same time.
Valium, anyone?
However, here it is:

http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=2222

No comments:

Post a Comment